WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO?
You are a Nurse you deserve the best Adventure
Per Diem Nurses and Allied Health Professionals
What is Per Diem?
Per Diem: Nursing And Healthcare Jobs With Flexible Options
If you like the freedom to decide where and when you want to work — while earning great pay and benefits — then per diem is for you. Per diem nursing and allied job are typically created to fill short-term staffing gaps or provide additional coverage during busy periods. As a per diem healthcare professional, you can be called for a same-day shift, block booking opportunities a few weeks out, or even longer contracts that include temp-to-perm and direct hire.
Per diem nursing, allied health and non-clinical jobs are available at a variety of locations, including doctor’s offices, clinics, hospitals, long-term care or rehab centers, and other facilities. And, because of the last-minute nature of per diem roles, medical professionals are well-compensated for their ability to accept immediate work.
Why Choose Per Diem Nursing Or Allied Health Jobs?
Whether you’re a nurse, therapist, medical coder or administrative assistant, we can help you find a great per diem job in your area. Nursefinders’ healthcare professionals choose per diem positions for a variety of reasons, including:
- Great pay.Supplement your part-time or full-time work with additional hours. While some people pick up shifts in addition to their existing jobs, many healthcare professionals choose to work only months out of the year; others make per diem work their full-time career.
- Work-life balance.Because you have control over your schedule, you choose when and where you want to work. Nursefinders specializes in both short and long-term contracts.
- Job experience.By working in a variety of facilities and environments, you’ll gain career-advancing skills and experience. We offer top-quality healthcare jobs at great locations. Find a Location NOW
- The ability to explore.Whether you’re considering a career move or simply want to test the waters in different specialties, departments, or healthcare facilities, per diem is a great way to explore new roles or employers.
We’re Here To Help
With thousands of open jobs in all 50 states, Advanced Global Healthare has your next travel assignment ready to go.
Unlike regional travel nursing agencies, at Advanced Global Healthcare we specialize in taking you where you want to go. We’ll work around the clock to find the perfect assignment for you — in whichever state or city you want
We know the healthcare industry never stands still, and neither do we. Our team of specialized recruiters will quickly help you find the travel healthcare job you’ve always wanted. And when you do, we’ll be there to support you whenever you need us, every step of the way
Nurse Staffing – We provide RNs and LPN/LVNs and other nursing professionals for per diem and contract assignments — short-term or long-term, we can fill your facility’s unique need.
Allied Health Staffing – We have one of the nation’s largest specialized allied healthcare staffing networks, with radiology/imaging professionals, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, lab technicians, and mor
Healthcare Support Staffing – We staff medical administrative support professionals, too. Advanced Global Healthcare Nursefinders provides qualified account representatives, medical assistants, administrative assistants, medical billers and accountants, and more.
- Fast turnaround.We provide nursing, allied health and support professionals to fill immediate staffing demands — whether it’s to cover last-minute emergency staffing or planned absences, we connect you with qualified professionals in your community who are ready to assist.
- We offer a consultative approach to deliver innovative solutions that meet the needs of hospitals and healthcare facilities. Whether you need short- or long-term per diem staffing coverage, Nursefinders offers a full range of qualified professionals to meet your unique staffing needs.
Las Vegas, Nevada
San francisco california
Our Nursing Jobs and Services Include
Go where you want, when you want, with Advanced Global Healthcare, Inc at your back. We offer our nurses exceptional assignments throughout the United States. Whether it is the location, pay package, or a dream that motivates you…we can make it happen.
If you are looking for an opportunity to supplement your income or the stability of a long-term assignment to diversify your career, Advanced Global Healthcare can help you find the perfect assignment in your own backyard.
Per Diem / PRN
Per Diem opportunities give you the freedom and flexibility to work on your own schedule and earn full-time benefits for part-time hours. These exceptional benefits are available to nurses who want flexible shifts at a wide range of health facilities.
Work anywhere in the U.S. on your current state license! Advanced Global Healthcare’s Government Division provides a unique avenue for healthcare providers interested in experiencing the perks and benefits of Government employment. Let our dedicated recruiters build a custom opportunity for you today
Contact us today and get started.
How to Obtain Your Nursing License
As a travel nurse, chances are you will be working in locations with a variety of different licensing policies, so taking the time to research your travel nursing destination’s specific licensing requirements is important. Obtaining and maintaining nursing licenses in multiple states will provide you with greater opportunities to take nursing assignments with higher pay rates in your desired locations.
We understand that keeping track of each state’s licensing requirements can be difficult, but your family here at Advanced Global Healthcare is here to help.
Required Program Qualifications
The necessary qualifications to obtain a nursing license vary by state. It’s important to be proactive when obtaining a nursing license in a new state, as some states require 30 days or more to process an application.
The Enhanced Nurse Licensure Compact
The Enhanced Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC) is applicable to any nurse who resides in one of the participating 31 States. Active nurses residing in an eNLC state may obtain a multistate license, allowing them to practice nursing in any other eNLC state without obtaining any additional licenses. This agreement forms the Compact State Alliance. There are several requirements for nurses to obtain a license in a compact state. In order to work in any compact state, a nurse must:
- Have proof of residence in an eNLC state
- Provide a current and active RN license in said state
To learn more about the eNLC, click here
Benefits of Being a Nurse at Advanced Global Healthcare, Inc
We put nurses first. Enjoy a comprehensive list of benefits that include:
- Premium Pay – personalized pay packages that fit your needs
- Recruiters who work nonstop to find you the perfect assignment
- Access to premier facilities
- Chief Nursing Officer available to you 24/7
- Day ONE health, dental, and vision insurance
- Short-term disability and affordable life insurance
- Career coaching and professional resources that help you reach your nursing goals
- Generous referral bonuses – get paid to work with your friends
- A unique personal touch – GIFTED recruiters and staff are passionate about your success
- Pet insurance
- Discounts on scrubs, shoes and other uniform needs
- Discounts on movie tickets, performances, theme parks, hotel rooms, and more
- Cell phone discounts
- Gym membership discounts
- Rental car discounts
4959 North State Rd 7 Suite E
Tamarac Fl 33319