We’re Hiring Registered Nurses & Therapists
Start your journey in the USA with Advanced Global Healthcare !
We’re hiring registered nurses, physical therapists and occupational therapists from around the globe! We are dedicated to helping you pursue your career as a healthcare professional in the United States. That’s just what we do. We’re committed to changing lives!
Why Advanced Global Healthcare
When you join the Avant program, you get access to all the Avant advantages!
Advanced Global Healthcare specializes in the recruitment of registered nurses and physical and occupational therapists who aspire to have a career in the U.S.A.
From day one, we provide you with step-by-step support to help navigate the licensure and immigration processes as quickly as possible.
Our experienced licensure team will guide you through the licensure and credentialing process. We will simplify the applications and assist you in securing all the documentation required to secure licensure in the U.S. Avant provides a comprehensive exam review program, organizes the exam date and the details of your trip to take the licensure examination. Avant covers many of the associated costs* throughout the licensure process.
Pursuing your nursing or therapy career in the U.S.A. with Advanced Global Healthcare offers great rewards! It will be a career filled with endless opportunities including:
- Mastering new clinical skills
- Options to work in a diverse range of healthcare facilities across the U.S.A.
- Exploring a new country
- Earning excellent pay and benefits
Start your USA career journey now!
We are hiring
When you choose AGH, we become a partner in creating your future. That is a responsibility we take seriously, so you can rely on us to help you make an informed decision.
We are currently recruiting nurses with experience in the following specialties:
- Intensive Care
- Telemetry / CCU / Cardiac Care
- General Medical / Surgical
- High Dependency Unit
- Accident & Emergency / ER
- Neuro Intensive Care
- Operating Room / Theaters
- Other acute specialties considered
Advanced Global Healthcare Engagement
From the moment you depart from our headquarters to your assigned healthcare facility, we are actively engaged in supporting you throughout the length of your assignment. Every member of our corporate staff is dedicated to you and your success in the U.S.A!
The support we offer includes:
- Human Resources Support: A dedicated Human Resources (HR) specialist is assigned specifically to you. Your HR specialist will regularly check in with you to assist you and your family when needed.
- Clinical Support: Your dedicated nurse manager will be in constant contact and will provide clinical resources and support to ensure your success while on assignment.
- Transitions Support: Our transitions trip specialist travels with you and helps you relocate to your new community. They provide ongoing support as you integrate to your new home.
- Ongoing educational opportunities: We offer a reimbursement program of up to $500 per year for each healthcare professional continuing their education while on assignment.
- Visits from the Avant Team: In-person visits from our Clinical Department to your assigned facility are conducted periodically for personalized support.
- Conversion to the client as a direct employee: At the end of your assignment, you may have the opportunity to become a full-time employee at your facility. We are here to guide you during this conversion